Birthday Party - Briggs Animal Adoption Center
The Briggs Animal Adoption Center (BAAC) in Charles Town, WV, hosts birthday parties on Saturdays between 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. by our humane educators. What a special way to celebrate your child’s birthday by helping animals in need!
Our climate-controlled Humane Education Building can accommodate up to 20 party guests comfortably. There is plenty of space for outdoor games, a walking path, pavilion, and private bathrooms.
The rental fee is $150 and includes:
- A 2-hour rental anytime between 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A special gift for the birthday child
- Set up and clean up of tables and chairs
- Tablecloths, cups, plates, and utensils for 20
- A 20-minute tour of our animal care facility (including the very popular cattery) *For the comfort of our animals, the tour size is restricted to no more than 12 children and adults at one time. If you have a large party, we will need to divide your group into two smaller ones.
- A meet and greet with one of our adoptable ambassador dogs
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org