Administrative Fee - Briggs Animal Adoption Center
Our Administrative/Adoption Fees are Listed Below for Dogs and Cats
- Puppies up to 1 year of age and small breed dogs under 25 lbs up to 2 years of age -$250
- Adult Dog over 25 lbs – 1 Year to 6 Years of Age $150
- Senior Dog – Over 6 Years of Age $125
- 2 Senior Dogs Together $225
- Kitten – Up to 1 year of age $120
- Bonded Pair of Kittens $200
- Cat – Over 1 Year to 6 Years of Age $100
- 2 Adult Cats Together $175
- Senior Cat – Over 6 Years of Age $ 90
- 2 Senior Cats Together $150
We are thrilled to find loving and caring homes for our senior dogs and cats! Please consider giving a home to a senior pet. Senior pets are great options for Seniors too!
All of Briggs’ animals have received the following medical care prior to adoption:
- Dogs – Lyme/Erlichia/Heartworm Tests
- Treatment if positive for Lyme/Erlichia/Heartworm
- Cats – Feline Leukemia and Feline Aids Tests
- Cats and Dogs vaccinations, FVRCP, Distemper, etc.
- Dogs – Bordetella Vaccinations
- Fecal checks and Dewormings (2 treatment minimums)
- All Animals are Microchipped
- Dentals are provided for older animals if needed and dental extractions for younger animals as needed
- A medical file is given to the adopter with each animal adopted
- Dry food given to help transition the animal over to the diet of choice that the adopter wants to provide their pet
We provide this quality of medical care to the animals because 85% to 90% of the animals we rescue come from neglect, abuse or were simply abandoned and they deserve to be healthy, happy and lovingly cared for. Such medical care would cost an owner over $400 at the average veterinary clinic. We do this because we love these animals and we want to give them the best start they can have in life.
- Our staff is inundated with applications on puppies and small breed dogs under 25 lbs. and these require more administrative time to process. Our administrative fees do not cover all of these costs and we are appreciative and grateful for any additional donations the public is willing to provide.