Volunteer - Briggs Animal Adoption Center
We’re in search of dedicated people who aren’t afraid of dog hair or a little dirt. Activities for volunteers include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on interaction with the dogs such as walking, grooming, socialization and providing love
- Assist our Adoption Counselors at off-site adoption days
- Assist the staff at fundraising and special events
- And for those who like getting their hands into Mother Earth, volunteer for our Grounds Beautification program by helping us plant trees, bushes and flowers. We also need assistance creating a dog-walking path, as well as planting shade trees for our doggy play yards.
To be a Volunteer for the Briggs Animal Adoption Center, it’s pretty simple. Just meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years or olderWe consider our Volunteer Program a vital part of our vision to create a cradle of compassion for homeless animals. So if that sounds good to you, click on the link below to complete and submit a Volunteer Request Form. Someone from our office will be contacting you in the near future.
- Submit a Volunteer Application and Agreement
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- Agree to work a minimum of eight hours a month
- Have love and compassion in your heart for animals
And remember, you’ll not only make yourself smile,
you’ll make a dog or cat smile too!
Click here: Volunteer Request Form
So volunteer at the Briggs Animal Adoption Center and make a dog or cat smile!