Thank you so much to everyone who came out with their pups to enjoy a beautiful day and some egg-hunting fun! This year’s winner was none other than last year’s winner. (No foolin’!)
Get ready for some outdoor fun with your canine companion(s) as you explore our NHES Campus hunting for eggs during our 2nd Annual Doggy Easter Egg Hunt on April 1st (no foolin’ & weather permitting).
Registration for the event starts at 12:45 p.m. Participation fee is $5 per dog. (Donations are always welcome.) The hunt begins at 1 p.m. Please come back to the registration area by 1:45 p.m. to count your eggs. The winner of the hunt will be announced at 2 p.m., along with some other small prizes for those who find the golden eggs. (Please limit one gold egg per dog.)
1) All dogs must be well-controlled on no longer than a 6ft leash. No retractable leashes, please.
2) All dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations.
3) Bring your own basket to collect the eggs your dog finds.
4) Keep a safe distance between dogs while seeking eggs to avoid a possible fight over treats.
5) Remember this is a fun activity for you and your dog, NOT a competition!
6) Please put empty eggs in one of the return buckets so we can reuse them again next year.